An Accident May Be
Out Of Your Control
But Where You Get Your Car Repaired Isn't!!
The Highest Rated Collision Repair Shop in Los Angeles,
Five Years in a Row – Thanks to All our Smart Customers!
217+ 5-Star Reviews
4.8/5 on Yelp!
62+ 5-Star Reviews
4.8/5 on Google!
Many Insurance companies try to force you to use cheap, aftermarket, or even USED or SALVAGED parts on your vehicle! We get them to pay for what the manufacturer recommends, and is safe for You!
All of our technicians and service staff are trained in proper & safe repairs, and we follow the manufacturers recommendations, not the cheap routes and cut corners of our competitors!
We offer an industry leading paint and repair warranty. For as long as you own the car, you are covered!
Schedule Your Appointment
Simply enter your information below, and pick a convenient time to have our damage analysis experts inspect your vehicle! - Safe & Cautious.
-All COVID Precautions Taken SERIOUSLY-
Available Monday - Friday Only!
Our Highly Trained, Expert Staff will contact you back as soon as possible to help you through the process and answer all of your questions! During normal business hours, 8:30AM – 4:00PM Monday – Friday.
Do you have a MINOR dent or a ding? Use our Online Estimator for a quick repair quote!
We provide smart customers like you with:
- A Clear and Easy path to having your vehicle repaired after an Accident.
- A Friendly, Highly Trained, & Trustworthy Staff.
- A Certified Repair Processes, Guaranteeing your vehicle’s Safety & Value.
We help clients in the Los Angeles area through the accident & auto body repair process, making sure that the Insurance Companies don't take advantage of YOU!
We Are An Industry Leading Repair Center For
All Major Brands!
How to choose the right repair partner for your needs?
All Body Shops are NOT created equal. Only those with the proper training, advanced tools, and processes can be CERTIFIED Collision Repair Centers, like us!
- Our expert Damage Analysis Team regularly attends advanced training to not only perform these calibration procedures using in house dealership quality equipment. They also work closely with your vehicles manufacture to determine when these procedures are required for proper safety & function.
- Many customers are pressured by their insurance company to choose a pre-approved provider, one who works for them.
- This means that they are working on the same side, to repair your vehicle as quickly and as cheaply as possible.
- The regular use of used parts, aftermarket or cheaply made components, and non-approved tools puts you and your family at risk.
We work for you, and your safety and satisfaction are our only concern.
Many of our clients are shocked to discover how far their insurance company will go to cheaply and inconsistently repair their vehicle. The less your repair costs them, the more large corporations keep for themselves, and you are the one at risk.
- Your insurance company is legally required to respect your wishes, your decisions, and your safety.
- We have worked diligently and our staff has been to the most advanced classes on proper, certified repairs.
- We have worked with, and managed hundreds of claims with all insurance providers, protecting your rights and guaranteeing you a solution to your accident.
We Work With (NOT for)
All Insurance Companies!
Lifetime Paint & Repair Warranty
All of our paint, structural, and repair services come with a 100% Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee, for as long as you own the vehicle.
We use superior paints to even what most manufacturers offer on vehicles from the factory, so from sun fading to rust or bubbles, you’re covered for life!
… or submit your Online Estimate above. Don’t let your insurance confuse you. Give us a call and we’ll walk you step by step through the world of collision repair – from dealing with insurance companies to getting you an in depth, detailed repair estimate.
You can sleep soundly knowing that there is a team of highly trained specialists working on your behalf, communicating with you, and following a process that is designed to satisfy our customers above all else
At SOS Autocraft, we aim for perfection and customer satisfaction. When you return to pick up your vehicle, you won’t be able to tell it’s been in an accident! You can also rest assured that your family will be safe driving in a car that is repaired RIGHT the first time
Let us get you safely back on the road!
Monday – Friday: 8am – 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed